Plan Your Visit

Old Trinity Church is located just off of MD Route 16, about 8.5 miles west of Cambridge, Maryland from US Route 50. The street address is 1716 Taylors Island Road, Church Creek, MD, a mile past the Church Creek Post Office. Make sure to turn right onto “Old Trinity Church Road” to get to the parking lot. Look for our sign (pictured above).

A public pier accessible to the church grounds is available for those who come by boat. Old Trinity is located near the head of Church Creek, a tributary of Fishing Creek and the Little Choptank River. Caution should be taken when navigating the creek. Tidal times and conditions should be meticulously observed as it is a moderately shallow creek.

The church grounds are open to the public 7 days a week from dawn to dusk. Tours of the church are by appointment only, and subject to availability. These can easily be arranged by phone (410-228-2940) or by emailing the Rector (

Old Trinity is also a favorite place to stop along the way to or from the Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad National Park, only five miles away.

Weddings, funerals, and other religious services in the church or on the grounds are subject to the Rector’s discretion. All marriage ceremonies and any religious service held inside the church must be officiated by Episcopal clergy and conform to the Book of Common Prayer. Ministers or officiants from other faith traditions may observe their own rites and customs when conducting funerals or memorial services on the grounds and/or in the cemetery.

Our mailing Address: Old Trinity Church, PO Box 157, Church Creek, MD 21622

Our physical Address: Old Trinity Church, 1716 Taylors Island Road (Old Trinity Church Road), Church Creek, MD

GPS: “Old Trinity Church Road”